thomasromancethomasromance

Main Movies Reviews Stats

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Hmm.

The animation is truely amazing as is the sound, I just didn't enjoy it. The swearing is fun for three year olds and a guy moaning about tiny pancakes is about the most non-funny thing I've ever heard.

7/10 for the amazing animation/sound. Top it off with a, fun to watch, movie and you'll get a 10/10 for sure.

Monster Dance Party Monster Dance Party

Kinda liked it

It was pretty good. An end would be nice tho, I watched it once, and then i just kept on watching what I already saw (sorry for the bad english)

Castle III part D Castle III part D

Friggin' awesome!

There simply just arn't enough words to describe how good this movie was.. I watched it, thought This movie is great! Closed my mouth (it was open during the whole mocie) and repeat.

Get-lost responds:

Nice, thanks!

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

It's not that hard at all, actually

Great game, entertainig for certainly 20 minutes.
Decent graphics, not all that annoying music. I wish there was a way to skip the first cutscene though (unless there is, and I am retarded.)

To people who are finding this game too hard, here is some advice:
On the first day, when your character is still relatively fit, walk around the shore to find all tools. After you've found them the game will get progressively easy. I couldn't find Wilbert though. :(

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Fun

Graphical wise it's fine. Quite simple, but entertaining. Music was annoying, but you could mute it so I guess that's fine. What this game could really, really, really use, however, is a Fast Forward button. Because I cba waiting for like 3 to 4 minutes every time i'm out of fuel.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Little exploit

I haven't thoroughly played the game yet, so I can only review it untill how far I've played it yet.

When I dual wield an axe (+20, slow attack speed) in my main hand, and a mace (+3, fast attack speed) in my off-hand, the attacking speed seems to become that off the mace. So now i've got a +20, fast attacking axe. When I get the mace in my main hand and the axe in my off-hand, It gets the attacking speed of the axe. Might want to do something about this.

As for the game itself; It's good. Graphics are simple, but nice. The attacking system is wonderfull, the menu music is well chosen, and the SFX are quite decent. The game on it's own is good, you actually can play this for a couple off hours straight without getting bored.

Hope to see more off your work!

Thomasromance

~sorry for my terrible English ;)