thomasromancethomasromance

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

It's not that hard at all, actually

Great game, entertainig for certainly 20 minutes.
Decent graphics, not all that annoying music. I wish there was a way to skip the first cutscene though (unless there is, and I am retarded.)

To people who are finding this game too hard, here is some advice:
On the first day, when your character is still relatively fit, walk around the shore to find all tools. After you've found them the game will get progressively easy. I couldn't find Wilbert though. :(

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Fun

Graphical wise it's fine. Quite simple, but entertaining. Music was annoying, but you could mute it so I guess that's fine. What this game could really, really, really use, however, is a Fast Forward button. Because I cba waiting for like 3 to 4 minutes every time i'm out of fuel.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Little exploit

I haven't thoroughly played the game yet, so I can only review it untill how far I've played it yet.

When I dual wield an axe (+20, slow attack speed) in my main hand, and a mace (+3, fast attack speed) in my off-hand, the attacking speed seems to become that off the mace. So now i've got a +20, fast attacking axe. When I get the mace in my main hand and the axe in my off-hand, It gets the attacking speed of the axe. Might want to do something about this.

As for the game itself; It's good. Graphics are simple, but nice. The attacking system is wonderfull, the menu music is well chosen, and the SFX are quite decent. The game on it's own is good, you actually can play this for a couple off hours straight without getting bored.

Hope to see more off your work!

Thomasromance

~sorry for my terrible English ;)

Frozen - The Ball Game! Frozen - The Ball Game!

Needs some work.

Good effort, I however don't think it was ready for submission yet.

Plot: N/A
Graphics: Appealing, I somewhat liked the background. I didn't really like the iceball though, I didn't feel that 'icy' to me.
Effort: Good one, should have put some more time into it thought, perhaps a warp system? A level system? The clicking of the iceball felt kinda irresponsive to me too, but that might just be me.
Music:
Loop: Good choice, looped without annoying me, yet I think you should make a mute button.
SFX: Fair enough, little to improve on this one.
Style: Meh, this has been done to often, needs a really good version of these kind of 'keep-up' games, this game has the potential to be that one.

Keep the flashes coming!:)
-Thomasromance.

Bloons Player Pack 1 Bloons Player Pack 1

Bloons bloons bloons bloons bloons!:D

I love bloons, and these levels were terrific.

Capsules 77 levels Capsules 77 levels

Loved it.. but

I loved this game.. there's only this minor issue with level 4.. you can't make it since there is an invicible wall next to the second bar..

jptsetung responds:

Thx, yep you can complete level 4 of course :) There is gateway on the invisible wall.

Particles Particles

Deserved daily first.

Like the one-line summary said, it really deserves daily first.

Good game, could play this for hours. (I acctually did.)

The Neverland Apples The Neverland Apples

Well..

It indeed was kinda pointless, still, i had fun playing it for the first 2 minutes

The Marble Game 2 The Marble Game 2

Good game

Really a good game, only got near to RSI when I had several billions to bet..

@SNAKE112; The music is just for distraction..

Keep up the good work mate!

Aprime responds:

:D

add me to favs

Virtual Nipple Twist Virtual Nipple Twist

gave me a good laugh:)

Nice game, my score was 274 with a max. twist of 19"

Keep on the good work mate..